The MBA program of JNTUH was started in this institute in the year 2005 with a batch of 60 students, apart from B. Tech., MCA, and M. Tech. courses, thus making it as one of the fastest growing academic institutions in the country to reach this landmark. This was done to give more learning opportunities to various publics so as to keep the quality of the Indian society high, as the Institute continues to maintain its sound academic standards. The MBA department of AVIH has the vision to achieve excellence and a leadership position in management education and to become a major learning resource centre in the field of Management studies in the entire South India.
The MBA department of AVIH has the mission to inculcate a spirit of lifelong learning. It aspires to strengthen the capabilities of integrating concepts with applications and values. It aims to contribute towards the development of communities of dependable, capable, caring and fair-minded people, so as to promote the development of socio-economically sensitive, responsible and effective managers and management academics of tomorrow. The MBA department wants to continually expand the scope of application of management concepts to infrastructural, institutional, Environmental & Developmental services, Entrepreneurship & emerging areas like CRM, SCM, Business Incubation, Industry Partnership, research, training and consultancy.
Name of Name of the Course
MBA(Master of Business Administration) 2005
MBA(Master of Business Administration) 2011
Dr. E. Jalaja
- To enable the tomorrow’s Professionals to learn in the world class environment
- To meet the Technological, scientific and innovative competition.
- To impart the quality education through innovative standards, commitment and core values.
- To evolve confident and enthusiastic professional with positive frame of mind
- To impart quality education with industrial exposure and professional training
- To exhort the spirit of professional beyond academic excellence