Minutes of Meeting for Internal Quality Assurance Cell held in the Conference Room on 6th September 2018 at 2.00 pm
Meeting of the Committee Constituted for Internal Quality Assurance Cell was held in the Conference Room on 6th September 2018 at 2.00 pm under the Chairmanship of Dr. M. Raghavendra ,Coordinator-Avanthi Institute Of Engineering and Technology, Gunthapally.
Members present were:
NAME OF THE MEMBER
DESIGNATION IN COMMITTEE
Mr. PITCHI REDDY
Dr. SHAKEEL BASHA
HOD – CSE
HOD-H&S- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
Dr. SURENDER REDDY
Mr.SWAMY RAO KULKARNI
Dr. K. KISHORE REDDY
PROFESSOR – ECE
HOD-MECH- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
Dr. M. RAGHAVENDRA
PROFESSOR – ECE
The Coordinator welcomed the members of IQAC and encouraged them to support and strengthen IQAC.
- To approve the minutes of the previous meeting and review of the ATR.
- Academic Audit
- Pedagogical Training
- ICT and Physical Infrastructure
- Research and development activities
- Training Programs
- NAAC accreditation process.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Coaching classes for competitive examinations.
- Any other matter
RESOLUTION: The following points were discussed:
- The minutes of the previous meeting was unanimously approved by the committee.
- It was proposed to conduct an academic audit for all programmes each semester
- M.Raghavendra, coordinator suggested to conduct pedagogical training programmes for all faculty members during the academic year. It was proposed to conduct skill-development programmes for the supporting staff.
- It was suggested to improve the ICT in par with the emerging trends in technology.
- It was suggested to increase the Research Funding by sending proposals for minor and major projects to AICTE,JNTUH.
- Based on the feedback from industries it was decided to conduct training programmes to improve the problem solving, strengthen basic and fundamental concepts and build interpersonal skills. It was also suggested to conduct home psychometric tests for all students for getting them grouped on the basis of their skill to improve placements.
- Preparation for NAAC mock inspection and NAAC actual inspection been initiated.
- To promote students participation in extra-curricular activities, it has been proposed to increase extra-curricular activities through sports- intra and inter tournaments, NSS and other such activities.
- It was proposed to conduct coaching class for national level competitive exams like UPSC, GATE etc., and ensure at least two students from each department clear the exams successfully.
Dr.YOUSUF ALI Dr. M. RAGHAVENDRA
PRINCIPAL & CHAIRPERSON COORDINATOR