Electronics & Communication Engineering
The department is established in the academic year 2005-06. Experienced faculty is available in the cadre of professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors according to the norms of the university. The department has established several laboratories with advanced and modern equipment,tools.
Name of the LaboratoryElectronic Devices & Circuits Lab
Basic Simulation Lab
ECA & PDC Lab
IC Applications & VHDL Lab
Analog Communication Lab
Digital Signal Processing Lab
Microprocessors & Microcontrollers Lab
ECAD and VLSI Lab
Microwave & Digital Communications Lab
Vision of the Department
To become a center of excellence and to produce high quality, self motivated, creative and ethical engineering and technologists, contributing effectively to Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Mission of the Department
- To impart high quality in Electronics and communication engineering education through innovative teaching learning processes in order to Maximize knowledge transfer.
- To facilitate graduates define, design, and solve engineering problems in the field of Electronics and communication Engineering using various Electronic design automation (EDA) tools.
- To carry out high quality research leading to the creation and commercialization of intellectual property
- To inculcate team work, imbibe leadership qualities, professional ethics and social responsibilities in students
Short Term Goals
- To improve and achieve 100% results.
- To help students to get University ranks.
- To motivate the students towards industry related projects and provide them necessary facilities.
- Practicing total quality management to ensure students in centered teaching learning process.
- To develop domain specific expertise amongst department faculty.
- To develop R&D Centre in the department.
Long Term Goals
- To shape the department as a Centre of excellence among the JNTU affiliated colleges.
- To develop international leaders in technology.
- To encourage all faculty to indulge in research activities.
- To conduct international level seminars and conferences for students and faculty members.
- Achieving 100% on campus recruitment of students in reputed multinational companies.