“Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future.” –Ray Bradbury.
The Avanthi library is uniquely designed which is the pride of the institution. The library aims to develop a comprehensive collection of documents useful for researchers, the faculty and the student community. We have a full fledged library catering books to all engineering, management disciplines which cater the needs of UG as well as PG students.
More than30430 volumes and 4567 titles are available in the library apart from the reference books. In addition to these, International journals, national journals, magazines, news papers are procured to enrich the knowledge of the students. Apart from the regular material, there is facility to avail the on line information through digital library and is provided with sufficient PC’s and Internet facilities which facilitates the students to acquire a wide range of reference material.
Timings : 8 A.M to 6 P.M (10 hrs)
84(National) +18( International)-2018
Back volumes 891
NewGenlib Ver 3.1.3
JGATE, DELNET Under IPE Subscription
4634 + (1000 of Articals in database)
Useful Links to access Online Journals
DEPARTMENT WISE BOOKS TITLES & VOLUMES (TILL DATE)
3.EBSCO(1000 OF ARTICALS)
4.JISTOR(1000 OF ARTICALS)
H & S
M.TECH – VLSI
M.TECH – ES
M.TECH – CSE
4634+(1000 OF ARTICALS)
S.T. BOOK BANK:-
- OF TITLES : 110
- OF VOLUMES : 251
S.C. BOOK BANK:-
- OF TITLES : 105
- OF VOLUMES : 684
Mrs. V. Kiran Jyothi
Mobile no: 9848051038
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Assistant Librarian – Mr. Bharath Singh, M.A ,M.L.I.Sc
- Ms. C.SARITHA .
- Ms. N.Radhika
Membership is automatically conferred to all the faculty members, research scholars or a student on his / her joining the College and remains valid for his full tenure.
All students are eligible to check out materials for home use, or for use in the library.
To borrow books from the library you have to activate your membership in the library circulation counter
Loan Periods/ Account Limits
Category of members, period of loan and number of books are as follows
|Category||Number of Books|
Period of Time
- You should take the book you wish to borrow to the Issue Desk. The book will be issued to you and the date it is due for return will be stamped on the date slip inside.
- Enter the details of the book in the register kept in the counter.
- Most library books, unless reserved for another patron , may be renewed for 2 additional loan periods.
- For renewal a user has to bring books to the Circulation Counter and renew the borrowed books in his/her library account.
- The library has the right to recall a book if the same is required by another user.
Borrowed got lost
- If a user loses a borrowed library book, then he/she has to make an application immediately to the in – charge of Circulation Section to get relief from paying the delay fine from the date of application (max. time allowed is 15 days) and to take the following actions whichever is permissible as per library rules:
a) Replace the lost book by a new book as per the library regulation; or
b) Pay the double price of the lost book.
Clearance of dues from the library
- No dues / clearance certificate is issued provided that all the outstanding dues in respect of borrowed book(s) and delay fine, if any, are cleared.
OPAC CLICK HERE